BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Wednesday 16 November 2011

LAST YEAR FUNCTION WIF AL - FALAH LORHHHH ~

Assalammualaikum and hye !


Today I wanna share my happiness when I'm hangout wif my frenss...yes ! ofkos AL-FALAH ..haha...dis function happened on 14th of Nov ...haha...now is 16th of Nov....sorry laa...late 2 days update my blog...kikikiki....for information ,, now I work at a building..haha actually I didn't remember da building's name....so,, that's why I'm late update my blog ..tired lorh...hehe...I had started my worked on 15th of Nov...haha...after hangout wif my frenss...back to da story...you know wat..we're having a very nice , happy and fun day...here's some pictures of us...plezz take a look !































And that's all for today...papaiiii ~




















0 feedback: