BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Monday 2 January 2012

NEW YEAR ! NEW YEAR ! NEW YEAR !

NEW YEAR ! NEW YEAR ! NEW YEAR !
HEPY NEW YEAR GUYSS..
hoho
assalamualaikum :D
huhu...how's ur new year ?
having fun ?
great !!
hihi

my new year dis year..
was a happening ever..
with my classmates..
ALFALAHIANSS
huhu..
eventhough not all my fren came to the BBQ at mira's house
but at least I had met those three person
Nursyafiqah Sazwa
Rafiani
Nur Amira Shamimi
n I really miss them..

we're having such a great game.
great dinner.
great movie.
n many more.

but after diss...
we are going to seperate..
huhu :(
different classes 
different school
OH MY ALLAH 
I'm so sad..

but I was worried about one thing .
are they going to forget me ?
I'm afraid they will meet another new frens
and dump me behind 
that was a nightmare to me

no matter what...
 I WILL LOVE THEM SO MUCH 
they like my soul .
no them ! no life ! 
n I'm dead
yes ! fren is important to me

back to the title about
new year ?
new year owez being related to a new hope .
NEW YEAR ! NEW HOPE !
mmm...sounds pretty good..
my new hope ?
fuhhh !
that's a difficult question ever ~
haha
juz kidding :P
I HOPE MY LIFE WAS BETTER THAN BEFORE.
I CAN MEET NAZMI FAIZ MANSOR
OR HARIMAU MALAYA
in reality not a dream
haha
pray me for that :D
amin ~

see u stalkerss in the next post.
but before that .
let me wish new year again :D
even I had late 1 day.
hihi

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 !
daaaa ~



bye bye 2011
welcome 2012






0 feedback: