BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Sunday 6 November 2011

My cuteS DarlinkS and I Love Them ~

Helo ! haha...guess what ? I have Many Girlfrens...kikikiki...wanna know them ..?? Let me introduce you with them ~ hehe
                                                                
                                                       ~ My 1st Girlfren ~
                                                   * call as Azwah Hideo *



                      haha ... she's a funny fren I ever had...everytime I meet her , she have  many
                             
                      story to tell me...until one time , when I went to her house...
                             
                      there's no enough time for us to chit chat...haha....We had to continue it tomorrow
 
                           at the school pulakk...hihihi



                                                      2nd Girlfren goes to...tadaaa
                                                            * named given Eirah *


                guess what ? she's a cutes fren I ever had...haha...but a little bit extreme...

                this person aa...very caring ooo...hehe...even sometimes

                 bikin panas jugak ...kikiki...but it's ok...I'm still love her ...



                                                        3rd Girlfren will be ...
                                                         Hasmariama laaa....


               tadaa ! very cute right !! haa ! dun judge the book by its cover ....

            this girl very crazy...haha....owez make funny face...hihihi

             but one thing that I'm sure about her...she's very kind...hehe.....



                            Last but not least...
                            It's Atiqah Shahirah...Let's call her Iqah !



                   haa ! This is iQah...cute right ?! this girl very funny...everytime I with her..

               I'm owez laugh , laugh and laugh...haha...until one part...

              I guling2 on the flour bcoz lawak btol cerita dia....and one thing that I

               like about her...she can acting...haha...can be an actress bahh....


ok guys ! You all had known them kann...who ? alaa...all My GirlfrenS above laa...hehe...one thing for sure, I LOVE THEM...ok laa...see you in da next post yaa....keep in touch and leave your feedback ! tQ ~


                             

0 feedback: